Direct Sales Representative
Des Moines, IA, United States
Americare Group is looking for Direct Sales Representatives to join our office in Des Moines, Iowa! Americare Group is a leading direct-to-consumer sales and marketing organization with insurance products focused on the senior market. We help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare by comparison shopping only A-rated insurance companies with zero cold calling! We provide top of the industry paid training to help you succeed from day one. The best part? We don’t even require prior insurance or sales experience!
The Big Picture
In this unique full-time opportunity, you will work in a fast-paced environment where your performance is continuously rewarded. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to break into sales for the first time or looking to make the next step in their career. This position not only provides a yearly base salary, but you will also be eligible for unlimited bonus potential! Our average first year earnings are $50,000 with experienced agents upwards of $70,000. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, apply today!
What you’ll do
- Understand the needs of our clients and assist them by finding them the best plan for their individual situation and their income.
- Proudly represent only A-rated industry-leading insurance companies.
- Be a part of a competitive team culture that celebrates performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Strive to always get better by developing and refining sales skills through coaching, call reviews, and practice.
What you’ll need
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Accident & Health resident insurance license.
- If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed. Licensing costs will be reimbursed after writing your first 10 applications.
- Internal motivation and huge competitive streak.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility with strong multi-tasking tendencies.
- Efficient with your time and proficient with your computing skills.
- Desire to have fun and enjoy your job.
- Coachability and willingness to learn.
What you’ll get
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- Industry leading training and coaching.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Unparalleled job satisfaction while working in a fun, progressive, and vibrant company culture.
- Employer paid long term disability.
- Employer paid Life insurance coverage.
- Voluntary additional Life insurance coverage.
- Earn up to 20 PTO days per year along with 9 paid company holidays.
- Fitness reimbursement
- Sales convention trips (Next trip is Costa Rica)
- Monday through Friday schedule, choose an 8-hour schedule between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
- Company paid state licensing fees
Rooted in the downtown landscape since 1929, American Enterprise knows what it means to stay viable in the marketplace. That is why the organization is in the midst of a transformation—reinventing the way we serve our customers. We are growing and are looking for dynamic individuals who are ready to share their talents and ideas with us.
Headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa American Enterprise employs approximately 400 employees between the Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska offices. Through our family of companies, we create solutions that help secure the financial future of the customers we serve.
Learn more about American Enterprise at www.americanenterprise.com
Complete the form below to apply now!