Short-Term Recovery Care Insurance
Many of our customers assume that they are covered for recovery care, whether in a facility or at home, but Medicare benefits are quite restrictive, requiring among other things:
- A minimum of 3 days/nights in the hospital
- The need for skilled nursing care, not the more common recovery care or custodial care.
An Affordable Solution: Short-Term Recovery Care Insurance
Provides for home or temporary facility care. Gives you the option to recover at home, or if needed, to be in a facility until you can continue care at home.
Designed for recovery care, such as:
- Hip, Knee Replacement
- Broken bone
- Stroke, heart attack, surgery
- Coverage for up to 360 days
- This is Not Long Term Care, but can be more affordable
- Pays directly to you